Monday, February 18, 2008

Tattoo Time!




Hello there !
Terrible picture of me at the top! Just got off work and had to have my hair in a pony tail all day!!! But, I just wanted to give you some idea of where the new tattoo was. Jeremy wouldn't let me take a picture of him. He was afraid his soul would escape. Ha! Ha! Anyway, this is his new one too. We went together, it was a bonding experience. The pink star represents Addie, the orange, Conner, and the green....you guessed it Sawyer. And you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that't what Jeremy's stands for! I really never thought that I would do this. I found myself interested in about 6 or 8 months ago. Then I decided that I wasn't going to be happy until I had one. Now, I see how people become obsessed with them. They are so pretty. Some people don't like them, and that's ok. I really thought long and hard about that. Today I heard a couple bad comments. Their main concern was what people would think when I'm 98 and have a tattoo on my arm. My response was, "When I'm 98, I really won't give a crap what people think about my arm." As I look around me now, I don't think I'll be the only 98 year old with a tattoo! I'll be really thankful that I lived to be 98!!!!! Maybe.

1 comment:

----- Alison Mewer Cowan ----- said...

LOVE THEM! Thanks for sharing! And you're right, when you are 98, there are going to be many, many, many other 98 year olds with tattoos!