Sunday, September 23, 2007

b-day goods!






Look at all the wonderful presents that I got for my b-day! The papertowel holder has a crow at the top! If you can't tell, I love primitive stuff!! The crow is in all my rooms. They seem to be very difficult to find, but my husband not only found the paper towel holder,
but he found the table runner as
well! He's Awesome!
My mom is awesome too! She got me the Serenity Parayer sign, the old fashion jack o lantern and the old oil lamp, and a host of other neat little gadgits! I love, love, love all of my goodies! The bottom pic is my mantle, and on it a glimpse of the old bottle crate that Jeremy also found. It's chalk full of primitive goodies!!
My in laws are also GREAT!! They sent money, gift cards, smelly good things, and other neat goodies!! These things support all my habits! Like scrapbook stuff, stamping stuff, clothes, and purses!
I am surrounded by wonderful people. My beautiful babies, my wonderful husband, and an unbelievably awsome assortment of family and friends!
Thank you everyone who took time out of thier day to remember me!!
Love you all!
Brooke

No comments: